Limited Edition illustrated print of the 2018 Sandown 500 Retro Round Shell V-Power Ford FGX Falcons driven by Fabian Coulthard / Tony D’Alberto and Scott McLaughlin / Alexandre Prémat
- Print measures a large (W) 841mm X (H) 594mm (A1 Size)
- Officially licensed by Shell V-Power Racing Team / DJR Team Penske.
- Individually numbered and signed by the artist.
- Printed on 250gsm matte paper stock.
- Australian made.
- Each print comes individually packaged in study poster tube.
The Shell V-Power Racing Team 2018 Season Review is an impressive limited edition collector’s book for fans of the iconic Ford team competing in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
- A4 Size landscape soft cover book
- 192 Pages
- Officially licensed by Shell V-Power Racing Team / DJR Team Penske
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Each book will come individually wrapped in protective plastic wrap
Special Price AUD$31.99 Regular Price AUD$39.99Special Price AUD$31.99 Regular Price AUD$39.99
Sunday, November 26, 2017 was the lowest moment of Scott McLaughlin’s racing career – suffering a heartbreaking defeat in the final event of the 2017 Supercars Championship on the streets of Newcastle.
Fast forward to Sunday, November 25, 2018 and McLaughlin erased the pain of that fateful day with his crowning moment, securing his maiden Supercars Championship title in the most thrilling of circumstances.
Now you can follow McLaughlin as he takes you along for the ride in a blow-by-blow account of his past 12 months – from the horror depths of the aftermath of 2017 to this year’s title victory.
A true diary of a remarkable year, ‘Road to Redemption’ has been penned by journalist Tim Hodges and will be available prior to the opening of the new season.
It features contributions from Scott’s legendary team owner Roger Penske, his motorsport idol Greg Murphy, AFL superstar and close friend Jack Riewoldt and the woman he credits with helping make his championship dream a reality, mindfulness coach Emma Murray.
Checkout our brand new 2019 Range.